If you are about to go out with an escort date for the first time then these few tips will make things go much smoother and make it a great experience for both of you.
1. Take enough money: This may seem painfully obvious, but you need to pay for everything, and also be able to tip. There is nothing that breaks the mood worse than having to hunt for a cash point in a city you are not familiar with.
2. Stay in one place: If it is your first escort date then it is natural you may get concerned about people knowing you are with an escort, do not worry, this is natural. By getting settled in one place then this anxiety only happens once!
3. Be calm and collected: Do not be anxious about the way the date is going. You are part of a transaction with a professional who will not blow you out, if you have paid for the time then she will spend it with you.
4. Talking too much: Women (actually, people in general) love to talk about themselves. If you don’t want to stress yourself out about what to talk about next, ask questions that will get your escort date to talk. Your date will be happy to chat about herself and keep the conversation flowing.
5. Looking sloppy and generally unattractive: Get some clothes that fit, shave if you have to, look appropriate according to the situation and person you’re going out with, and brush your teeth. Take your chance to make a good impression on the first date, remember, if you are with a girl who is dressed elegantly and you look like you have just come from a rock concert, it will draw glances to you as a couple.
6. Plan the evening: Please do NOT make this common escort date mistake. Know what you want and don’t waste yours or your dates time. If you are eating then have a reservation, if you are taking in a show, then buy tickets.
7. Be Confident: Confidence will make yours and your escort date have a much better evening. Be decisive and assertive, tell her what you like and do not like.
8. Chivalry is not dead: Open doors for her, pull out chairs, open the car door, take her coat. Touches like these will be really appreciated by your escort date and it will make you look like a natural couple.
9. Maintain eye contact: This indicates a lack of confidence and that is definitely not something that you want to convey on a first date. It can also come off as uninterested, scared, shy, disrespectful and other adjectives with negative connotations. If you are having trouble maintaining eye contact, try to concentrate your focus between her eyes, she won’t know the difference.
10. Choosing a bad location for a first date: You need to get to know each other! Go somewhere where it is possible to talk and you are able to be relaxed, converse and not be overheard.